Monday, September 14, 2009

Yes I'm still here!

Hello all!

I know it has been a long, long time since my last update, but things have been very busy. This summer was a blast, and I had a great time on some other student shoots, and started a new internship. As a result I was working hard on several projects at the same time. Even got to take a trip back to AK for a while. But now I am back, and working very hard to picture lock CFD. After several passes this last week, I think we are very close to a final project. Getting feedback from the teaching staff at NYFA and looking to have a rough cut screening here soon with cast and crew.

I thank you all for being patient with me since I dropped off the grid. There are a lot of people I need to touch base with and if you are one of them feel free to call me ASAP. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. I hope the summer treated you all well, and that the fall season has continued in the same fashion. Be sure to look for more frequent updates as we get closer to the final presentation in November.

-DK

No comments:

Post a Comment