Thursday, October 29, 2009

15 Days and Counting

Greetings all.

Well as we draw nearer to the first screening of CFD I wanted to give an update on the film. As of today we have more than half the sound design completed and the majority of the music laid down. Over the next week our post production group will be working hard to finish the remainder of the sound and music design needed to complete the film before its due date to the NYFA.

The screening has been set for November 13th, 2009. The film will be shown as part of a block of films being presented by the graduating class. We are in the second block of films starting at 3:30pm at the Universal studios lot. Among the other four films in our block are a mixture of comedy, drama and action films.

I'm excited to see the cast and crew again as it has been too long since we wrapped on CFD. I look forward to the reunion. I'm also working on the DVD to be handed out to those in attendance. For those unable to make it I will be mailing you a copy of the film shortly after the screening.

Thank you all and I hope to see you soon.

-DK


No comments:

Post a Comment