Friday, June 26, 2009

Day Three

I must say I am so proud of our cast today. After ten hours of the same dialogue, over and over again, they still managed to keep a high energy and positive attitudes throughout the shoot. Today we wrapped day three of the the shoot as we spent the whole day covering the film's large Thanksgiving dinner scene in which all hell breaks loose amongst the family.

BIG kudos to Ameila Pawlak, who had to stuff herself full of turkey and mashed potatoes for more several setups throughout the day. The rest of the family, and the crew, had a very memorable day or hilarious improved arguments and on-set shenanigans. This is one of the many reason I enjoy comedy films. The relaxed feeling on set and the humor on and off the screen really makes a very unforgettable experience.

Today was also opportunities to have the full cast and crew on-set. I cannot express enough, my appreciation to everyone who pitched in over the last three days. We've had so much fun at the house location, and I was almost sad to see the time end. Tomorrow we head into Chloe's apartment scene before the rest of our weekend break. Next week we re-located to North Hollywood and the the Hollywood Hills for the final shooting days. I'm looking forward to the rest of the production, and I hope everyone else is as well. Thanks again for a great shoot so far. Keep up the good work.

-DK






No comments:

Post a Comment